InfinityLab teams are formed by individuals, companies supporting staff in transition or startup ventures who see the value in ongoing support.
InfinityLab brings together:
- Startup ventures seeking to scale more quickly and sustainably;
- Corporations supporting employees, boosting employee morale, gaining social value and finding new products;
- Experienced people making a difference in the next phase of their career:
InfinityLab makes a difference for society through:
- a program developing people for the next phase in their career;
- supporting startup ventures become viable,
- helping companies develop sustainability,
- addressing the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
InfinityLab offers Founding team members:
– Financial support for up to 12 months
– Equity in new ventures created
– An implementation program run by design and strategy experts
– Support provided by experts in PR and team well being, sector specialists and technology experts
– Resources usually only available to medium sized companies – review committees, an advisory board or board of directors helping avoid what is called “group think”
– A robust framework for what the venture will achieve and whats required to get there: Financial forecasts, what these mean and the implications of the assumptions.
Plans change, but are key to knowing which road offers the best route to success:
InfinityLab is both a condensed MBA and advanced management program, equiping experienced people with the skills to build new ventures quickly.
The program gives experienced people an overview of elements that are key to building a company and sustainable competitive advantage
Team member development is fundamental to the InfinityLab program, as a key to success in today’s society is the ability to maintain personal perspective and engage with diverse customer groups and partners.
InfinityLab Teams are formed by:
- Companies providing support for transitioning staff
- Outplacement agencies on behalf of clients providing a unique new career option for transitioning staff
- Start-up ventures who want to ensure their teams have the best support available.Often they have completed traditional accelerator programs and respect the value, and trusted independent advice and support they’ve been receiving.
- Government – Qualified support for the InfinityLab program has been received from the Australian Federal government
- Private applications directly to InfinityLab
Man was never meant to fly. But we did it anyway.
“When you want to go fast, go alone. When you you want to go far, go together”. African proverb
The InfinityLab program is based in Sydney, Australia and will be offered in major centers across Australia in mid 2019.
To create a different and amazing future for yourself and/or colleagues Contact Infinitylab.