InfinityLab builds awareness of, and helps people and organisations address, the impacts of technology change.
Innovation and new ways of doing things can lead to exclusion, but also pave the way to a healthier, more equitable and sustainable society.
InfinityLab is a commercialisation centre that helps people build new careers by bringing proven innovation to new markets, and delivers seminars on the interaction between innovation, change and social impact.
InfinityLab brings together: Companies supporting staff, Experienced people and Innovation.
The InfinityLab contribution:
– Helps companies build sustainability;
– Develops people for the next phase in their career;
– Supports innovative startup ventures to become viable
– Exposes staff to innovation methodology and the ecosystem
– Contributes to organisation social Impact awareness and value
– Brings social impact innovation to society
InfinityLab addresses the UN Sustainable development Goals. Firstly in providing new careers and employment, and then through the innovation introduced to new markets.
InfinityLab saves cash and builds value with:
– Staff solutions
– Supporting staff in transition, into meaningful new careers
– Building staff morale and productivity
– Staff morale and productivity, in seeing the support provided to transitioning staff
– Staff development and career enhancement – whats required to establish and run companies (it’s hard work and not all about “unicorns”)<
– Recruitment and retention
– Millennial’s and Gen-Z will comprise over 50% of the workforce by 2020.
– The Deloitte’s 2018 Millennial survey notes how important social impact is for this group. 61% state they will not join, or remain with, company’s that are not contributing to society.
– Finding the products of tomorrow
– Companies need to constantly consider what products or services they will be selling in the future.
– As technology changes, many products and services are becoming obsolete.
– If companies don’t clarify their future they’re at risk of being disrupted.
– Social Responsibility
– InfinityLab helps companies build their triple bottom line – People, Planet and Profit.
– The “Triple bottom line” is increasingly recognised as contributing more than only intangible value.
– Social responsibility ultimately saves real cash and builds real value.
– Offering InfinityLab builds the companies standing with staff and customers.
– Quantifying and communicating social impact is a challenge, and InfinityLab and it’s partners have expert knowledge in this and can provide support.
For Founding team members :
– An inclusive and collaborative environment,avoiding the social isolation that results when leaving the corporate world
– Financial support for up to 12 months (by which time new ventures should be self sustaining or in a position to readily attract additional funding)
– Equity in new ventures created
– An implementation program run by design and strategy experts with additional support from sector and technology experts
– Review committees/ advisory board/ board of directors (providing perspective, connections and avoiding “group think”)
– A framework of what will be achieved and how to get there – the Business model canvas, Financial forecasts including assumptions and the impact of changes in these (sensitivity analysis)..
The “Setup program” provides an overview of the forces shaping Industry 4.0 – Innovation that makes a difference for society
The “Foundation program” validates innovation and builds team cohesiveness. The Foundation program is also offered in-house for staff development, and equips experienced people with the skills to build new ventures quickly.
For teams that have validated markets for their innovation the “Implementation program” is a 9 month funded program providing a “runway” for succesful implementation.
InfinityLab provides support, at all stages, to ensure viable ventures.
The robustness of the InfinityLab Model is seen in various groups adopting aspects of the InfinityLab program:
– Ireland Smart Ageing Exchange (ISAX) has launched Ingenuity, an accelerator program targeted at business owners over 50. The accelerator program is tailored for people with ambition, to scale up existing businesses.
– The Future Investment program in Israel, run in collaboration with Facebook Israel, helps aspiring entrepreneurs over 45 specifically address development, and marketing in social media.
– The University of Queensland announced in November 2018 that the Germinator program is doubling from 3 to 6 months.
Program Delivery Partners
InfinityLab is proud to have The Strategy Group and WordStorm PR as Program Delivery Partners
These groups bring considerable experience in helping grow successful organisations.
These Program Delivery Partners are complemented by experts in:
– Service delivery,
– Sector, Strategy and Technology specialist, and
– Regulatory and compliance experts.
The Innovation brought to society
InfinityLab has relationships with leading social impact oriented accelerators around the world, and has access to extraordinary innovation for the Australian market.
InfinityLab supports innovation looking to be introduced into new markets, and is seeking innovation that is generally oriented towards addressing the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
InfinityLab implementation teams are formed by:
– Providing support for transitioning staff
– Establishing a “skunkworks” or stealth mode development team
– Seeking new products or services
– Providing practical support for staff well-being and advancement
– Contributing to the well-being of society through social impact
– On behalf of clients providing a unique new career option for transitioning staff
Startup groups (VC’s, investors, and founders):
– Who want to ensure their teams have the best available support to maximise their chances of success
– Have completed traditional accelerator programs and respect the value, and trusted independent advice and support they’ve been receiving.
– Qualified support for the InfinityLab program has been received from the Australian Federal government
– Private applications made directly to InfintyLab
Locations & Availability
InfinityLab is currently available in Sydney, Australia and will be offered in major centers across Australia in mid 2019.
To create a different and amazing future for your staff, customers and society Contact Infinitylab.